Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lovely Sunny Day!

A few days ago a friend and I went walking so I could take some pictures. Little did she know that she was going to be my model. :D I was like... PRETTY TREE! Go stand under it Kenna! And she was like... Okay. It was fun though. I love her and she's so pretty. She's a good model. Here are some of the pictures. 
This tree was big. It was awesome.

This is a tree Kenna took me to. It was covered in these pretty pink flowers. Made me wish it was summer.

That same big tree from earlier.

Big tree again.

This was before I told her she was going to be my model. She tried to hide behind the flower I gave her as her going away present.

I think this was my favorite. :)

We saw that lamp post in someone's yard and we were like NARNIA!



I told her to pose, so being the Goober that she is, she did this.


These stairs were in front of some random stranger's house, but they were so awesome that I told her to go sit on them. That's about it for our little adventure. It was fun and I had a great model. Thanks for being my model Kenna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment