Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally Spring Break Photos

I had a lot of fun on spring break with my family. I got some good pictures too. The beach was so foggy and you could barely see very far away. It was awesome. I wish it had been a little warmer for swimming, but I swam anyway. (with my phone) :) oops. Anyway... Here are some pictures.
One of my mom's dogs. :)

My super awesome cousin.





My awesome Mommy.


Dottie sticking her head out of the window. I called her name and she looked back right as I snapped the picture. :)

This is KK and Boo. They went to the beach with us. They are super cute and pretty fun.


Both of my mom's dogs.



The beach. It was so foggy and when you watch people walk away, you see them disappear into the fog. :)
That's the end. Thanks for checking out my pictures. See you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment