Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm Back!

Okay, so I know I have been away for a while, but I plan to have a few posts up pretty soon. My bad! I haven't been taking very many pictures because I don't have my good camera anymore. However I have been making a bunch of cakes. I made a shoe cake for a friend's birthday. Then the people next door liked it so they paid me to make an F.C. Barcelona cake for one of the kids. It came out really good. (If I do say so myself.) I also made some really yummy chocolate cupcakes because I had some leftover frosting. OHMYGOSH... Let me just tell you that the recipe I used was BY FAR my absolute favorite. It went so well with the frosting which was a Swiss Meringue Cream Cheese Buttercream. It was so delicious. I will put a post with the recipes and as soon as I can connect my laptop to the internet I will put pictures. So that's what I've been up to. That and trying to find a job. I dropped my college classes. They were utterly boring and I really wasn't interested in suffering through them. Call me crazy, but I don't like the idea of spending so much time learning pointless things. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think you need to know calculus to have a future. I don't think any of my career goals include anything higher than algebra 2. And that's that. Thanks for reading. Hopefully I will have access to wifi soon. Check back.

Alaina

1 comment: