Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cakes and Pictures!!! :D


Hey Peeps!

Sorry for the no posts. I don't get Internet very often so I can't post everyday. However I can post today and so I will! Haleluyer! So anyway... I got to make a birthday cake for a kid next door. He wanted an F.C. Barcelona cake so this is what I gave him.



I also wanted to post a few more of my pictures that I took recently. I love taking pictures. So here they are...






So that's it for the post. I also want to post a few of the recipes I love. I made chocolate cupcakes and they were HEAVEN! I also like this really really delicious frosting that I found. I will post it in my next post because this one is kind of long with pictures. SO.... Till next time! 

Laina O.O

2 comments:

  1. Laina your pictures are so awesome! I love you tons and I want to take pictures like you do!

    ReplyDelete