Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 22, 2012

I forgot to post pictures of my birthday! :O

So my birthday was May 12 and I just realized that I forgot to post pictures. At least one of the cake that I made because it was awesome. So I shall do that now.
Rissa and Andy! My awesome sistah and her awesome husband. I love these guys!

This was the cake I made. It was six layers of funtastical yumness!


Cherith and Andy

Anne Marie

Jennifer and the lovely little Mia! BTW... That baby is my favorite baby ever! She's my lovely little niece! :D

Jennifer and Katie

Anne Marie!

These are the earrings that my daddy bought for me. It was funny... He said I saw them and thought they were cute. I've never heard him say anything like that. It was hilarious.

This is the makeup palette that I got. Thank you Katie! You know me so well! I freaking love this! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


And that concludes my Birthday pictures. I should have more but I kind of got a little sidetracked by the baby. But who wouldn't? It was an awesome birthday. The only thing I would have changed is having my mom and my older sister and my brother there, but they couldn't be there. However, when I see them next I will for sure make another cake and make them eat it. Plus I love making cakes. :D
That's all for now.
Laina

No comments:

Post a Comment